CoEnzyme Q10, also known as Co Q10 or CoQ10, is a natural chemical compound that we make in our bodies and consume in our diets, primarily from oily fish, organ meats such as liver, and whole grains.
It has the potential to vastly improve human health. This special formula contains Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E, and superior Co Enzyme Q10. It can also be found under the name Ubiquinone, Q10, vitamin Q10 or Ubidecarenone.*
Benefits of CoQ10:
• Strengthen Heart Function*
• Boost Athletic Performance*
• Prevent Toxin Overload*
• Combat Periodontal Disease*
• Lower Blood Pressure*
• Supports the Circulatory System*
• Aids Vitamin-E Absorption*
• Boost the Immune System*
• Improves Weak Immune System*
• Increase Sperm Motility*
CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in every cell of the body. Your cells use it to produce the energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules. CoQ10 is naturally present in high levels in organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney as well as beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel and peanuts. The heart, liver and kidneys have the highest concentration of CoQ10 and have the highest energy requirements.
CoQ10 helps other enzymes work to digest food and perform other body processes and help protect the heart and skeletal muscles.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.