WHAT ARE YOUR ADRENAL GLANDS AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
The adrenal glands are two triangle-shaped glands that sit over the kidneys. They are responsible for regulating the body’s response to stress by controlling the hormones released during stress. The basic task of your adrenal glands is to rush all your body’s resources into “fight or flight” mode by increasing production of adrenaline and other hormones. When stress becomes excessive or is not well managed, the adrenal glands’ ability to do their job is compromised
Have you ever experienced:
- Personality conflicts
- Death or illness of a loved one
- A demanding boss
- Lack of sleep
- Losing your job
- Illness or infection
- Yo-Yo dieting
- Relationship turmoil
- Financial pressures
- Afternoon crash
These situations in life can lead to your adrenal glands not functioning properly. Every challenge to the mind and body creates a demand on the adrenal glands, and the effects of adrenal dysfunction can be profound.
Why are these hormones important?
The main hormone, cortisol, does many things including controlling sugar, carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism, and inflammatory regulation. But the main thing it is used for is to manage stress. The highest amount of cortisol is secreted by the adrenals in the morning to get us going, with levels decreasing throughout the day. The adrenals also secrete cortisol in response to low blood sugar, stress, and excitement. Other hormones include the sex hormones: Androgen (male) and estrogen (female). They affect sexual development and reproduction.
HOW MAY THIS AFFECT YOU?
In general, if you feel happy and well, have steady energy, steady disposition, sleep soundly seven to nine hours a night, wake up feeling rested, recover well from stress, and maintain a healthy weight without dieting, or are from another planet, then your adrenals are probably working well.
On the other hand, if your energy lags during the day, you feel emotionally unbalanced much of the time, you sleep poorly or less than seven to nine hours a night, can’t lose excess weight even while dieting, or the use of caffeine and sugar products as “pick-me-ups” – these are all red flags indicating adrenal insufficiency and that nutritional support may be needed.
Symptoms of adrenal fatigue or adrenal insufficiency:
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Unable to fall asleep
- Craving for sweets and salty foods
- Low libido, sexual drive or interest
- Midday fatigue
- Poor digestion
- Reduced tolerance for stress
- Allergies to things you were never allergic to before
- Menopause symptoms
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
The Stress and Adrenal Support is a chewable vitamin supplement and is formulated specifically to handle all these symptoms of weakened adrenals and more. It delivers an advanced formula to your body to help your adrenals function properly on their own.
Immediately you will notice you are sleeping better, have more energy, increased ability to handle stress, and less fatigue.
Key Product Features:
- Stress and Adrenal Support chewable vitamin supplement is formulated specifically to handle all these symptoms of adrenal fatigue or adrenal insufficiency due to weakened adrenals.
- Upon taking this adrenal supplement you will immediately you will notice you are sleeping better, have more energy, increased ability to handle stress, and less fatigue.
- Stress and anxiety can be caused adrenal glands not working properly. Stress relief can be achieved by using these adrenal fatigue supplements.
- Because this supplement helps to regulate the adrenals, it acts as cortisol manager. This leads to less stress, less inflammation helping with arthritis and allergies, better maintenance of blood pressure, and better metabolism which can lead to weight loss.
- Active ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Niacin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Folic Acid and Zinc. This supplement does not contain yeast, milk, artificial colors or flavors. This product is gluten free.
If you try our supplement for a couple of weeks and you are not satisfied with your results, you are welcome to return the item within a 30-day period.
Our prices are discounted for a limited time with free shipping on qualifying purchases when you select the “add to cart” button at the top of this page right now to get your Stress & Adrenal Support from Simply Great Vitamins.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. A medical doctor, with the use of blood tests, can diagnose adrenal insufficiency.