Are your vitamins effective?
Get a high quality perfect dose of vitamin C!
- Do you use a vitamin C supplement?
- Do you have trouble telling if it is effective?
- Do you not have time to get your vitamin C from food?
- Do you find your vitamins or minerals are of a low quality and expire quicker than anticipated?
Introducing: VitalBulk vitamin C tablet!
VitalBulk vitamin C tablets are FDA compliant.
These vitamins are made by a company that cares. They are produced in the USA using VitalBulk™ patented systems that dispense a wide variety of dietary supplement pills.
The proprietary VitalBulk™ system protects delicate and nutritionally valuable supplements all the way from the manufacturer to the consumer. They are focused on cleanliness and shelf life. VitalBulk’s unique proprietary patented bag liner and secondary dispensing technology provides beneficial and reduced cost of dietary supplements.
If you’re concerned your vitamin C is not working, try VitalBulk vitamin C.
Buy today and get the results you are looking for</b></p>
- There are several benefits to using a vitamin C supplement. Vitamin C can be used when someone is ill to help boost the immune system so they heal faster or prevent more complications. Many people use it when they feel the symptoms of cold or flu coming on to stop it before it starts or only endure slight symptoms. Vitamin C is also recommended to prevent cardiovascular diseases, prenatal health problems, eye problems and wrinkles.
- Your body does not store or produce vitamin C, the only way to get this important vitamin is through your diet. So why not take the best vitamin C capsule? If you are unsure you are getting enough vitamin C, some of the symptoms of deficiency are, anemia, bleeding gums, long wound healing, inability to fight off infections, dry splitting hair, gingivitis, easily bruising, nosebleeds, weight gain, rough or dry or scaly skin, swollen painful joints and weakening tooth enamel.
- Ascorbic acid vitamin C has antioxidants and properties making it a more beneficial treatment for skin care, against wrinkles and unhealthy hair.
- The vitamins are made in America and packaged in re-sealable packages. Go Green!
- VitalBulk (aka Vital Bulk or Vita Bulk) vitamins are FDA compliant and non GMO and gluten free. FDA Registration Number 19379333774. California Proposition 65 Compliant.